Science is the study of nature. It helps us know the behaviour of the natural world that is based on facts. In this subject, we learn through experiments and observations. As a result, we get practical knowledge of the actual world. We study science in school and college.
Questions about Science
We ask questions about science in conversation.
You may also like-
- 91 questions about family
- 61 questions about animals and pets
- 61 questions about technology
- 81 questions to ask on advertising in conversation
- 32 questions to ask on art in conversation
Here are some questions about science to ask in conversation.
Let’s have a look-
- What is the definition of science?
- Can blind people dream in visual images?
- Of what the universe made?
- What is the importance of science education in the present world?
- How the metal becomes a good conductor of electricity?
- How did life begin on the earth?
- Can sound waves generate heat?
- Is there another galaxy other than the solar galaxy?
- Why is the moon so bright?
- Why is the blood red?
- What is marine animal science?
- Are there other universes?
- What are the characteristic features of science?
- What makes us human?
- Are geography and geology the same?
- What is the difference between geology and geography?
- Are we alone in the universe?
- How does evolution happen?
- Is evolution an essential part of our universe?
- Why a person becomes unconscious?
- How much part of our brain do we use?
- Which part of the brain do scientists use the most?
- Do you think to stop global warming, should we limit the amount of car driving?
- How will science change the world in the next 100 years?
- Is there any way in science that we can live for thousands of years?
- What changes would you like to see science make to our life?
- Does an atom have a colour?
- How do tiny atoms have so much energy in them?
- Can gold be created by other elements?
- Can light bend around corners?
- What is your favourite science subject?
- Which subject do you like the most- botany or zoology?
- Do you like science fiction?
- Which science movie did you watch recently?
- What are the easy ways, in your opinion, to reduce waste and soil pollution?
- How do vaccines increase the immunity of persons?
- What changes do you see in the environment in the last ten years?
- Is it good that people should be allowed to clone people or organs?
- What will be the adverse effects of allowing people to clone on human life?
- How many celestial bodies are there in the solar universe?
- How can solar energy be utilized for our daily life?