Grammar is a way to express something. It helps to put words in proper order in sentences to give an appropriate sense. Madhuri Kherde described lessons in English Grammar. She has 33 years of experience in teaching. She is ex Principal of the Secondary School. You will get a systematic explanation of the terms with examples. You can take advantage of systematic and step-by-step English grammar learning to understand better.
Lessons in Grammar are given here, which will be helpful to-
- students learning in school,
- students learning in college,
- guys who are preparing for competitive exams.
Go thoroughly through all lessons, and this will work better.
1. Proper Noun
2. Common Noun
8. Singular and Plural Numbers
6. Use of am
Preposition – Definition, And List
1. Present Simple Tense- Passive Voice
2. Past Simple Tense - Passive Voice
3. Future Simple Tense- Passive Voice
4. Continuous Present Tense- Passive Voice
5. Past Continuous Tense- Passive Voice
6. Present Perfect Tense- Passive Voice
7. Past Perfect Tense- Passive Voice
8. Future Perfect Tense- Passive Voice