In simple future tense, verb describes the action in future time. For this, you should know the forms of verb. We use modal verb shall / will in simple future tense.
Formation of Simple Future Tense
The form of this sentence is as;
- Subject + shall/ will + be + remaining words
- Subject + shall/ will + have + remaining words
- Subject + shall/ will + main verb (base form) + remaining words)
Keep in mind that-
We know that, affirmative sentence is a positive sentence. We shall see these sentences.
Examples of Simple Future Tense
We have the examples of forming simple future tense in categories using-
- main verb
Formation using ‘be’
In these sentences, we use ‘be’ with modal. Let’s have some examples.
Have a look-
- I shall be there at right time.
- We shall be there at right time.
- You will be there at right time.
- He will be there at right time.
- She will be there at right time.
- It will be there at right time.
- They will be there at right time.
Formation using ‘have’
We use have with modal in this tense. Let’s have some examples.
Have a look-
- I shall have a desktop.
- We shall have a desktop.
- You will have a desktop.
- He will have a desktop.
- She will have a desktop.
- It will have a desktop.
- They will have a desktop..
Formation using main verb
In these examples, we take modal with base form of main verb. Main verbs are in bold letters.
- She will arrive there on tomorrow.
- They will borrow a bike for one day.
- She will join another company next week.
- I shall give her a photo frame on her birthday.
- She will shoot me an email to inform me about the rules of the company.
- I shall submit all documents at the end of this month.
- We shall provide all information about the case till Monday.
- You will get your tickets tomorrow.
- They will buy necessary things from the shop till Saturday.
- I shall admit her to another school.
- He will buy a white t-shirt for his brother.
- We shall take an advantage of our knowledge.
- You yourself will receive it.
You may also like the related links-