Preposition is a word which gives relation to noun.
Some prepositions are used with the place.
Have a look-
- That glass is on the top.
- The book is on the table.
- There is red colour on the wall.
- This room is a part of the bungalow.
- Saurabh is in the room.
- He bathes in the pool.
- Mother sat in the armchair.
- Maharashtra is in India.
- This region is a part of North India.
- Go by the staircase of that building.
- I am standing at the window.
- He will see you at school.
- Officer is at the office.
- She was looking at the house.
- Pour some lemonade into the glass.
- Soha rushed into the room.
- She went into her class.
- He fed the CD into CD drive.
- Content was translated from English into French.