Here are some adjectives of quality examples in sentences given below.
An adjective of quality is also known as a describing adjective.
There may be more than one adjective of quality in a sentence.
Adjective of quality
Adjective of quality examples in sentences
Here are some examples. Adjectives of quality are in bold letters.
- The tasty jalebi was juicy and crispy.
- The artist painted the beautiful sunset in the sky with extraordinary colours.
- She chose a soft pillow and had a good night’s sleep.
- I couldn’t sleep all the night due to the noise outside.
- She wore a smooth silk scarf that added to her luxurious look.
- They are African students.
- My mother made a delicious chocolate cake for me.
- I arranged the delicate flowers in the blue vase.
- She touched the smooth stone lying on the beach.
- He bought a comfortable chair for working.
- He showed us an expensive watch his mother gifted him on his birthday.
- The tall boy is quarrelsome.
- Mumbai is a large city, also called the financial capital of India.
- My staff are sincere people.
- The bitter gourd has a bitter taste.
- The scenes in a one-act play were of high quality.
- She likes to eat fried chicken.
- The anxious lady watched the entire movie.
- She bought some notebooks for her brother.
- We had enough clothes to stay for five days.
- She gave me all her footwear.
- He has no authority to ask for work from employees.
- It was an excellent experience to wander in the forest.
- There is a red picture on the blue wall.
- The lazy lady didn’t look at her pets.
- The naughty boy laughed at the lady standing on the road.
- The brave soldiers defended the border of our country in the night.
- She has no faith in her husband.
- They did not buy any groceries from that shop.
- I asked him to send half the goods.
- Many employees were absent yesterday.
- She has completed most of her office work at home.
- He ate the whole watermelon.
- She doesn’t have much time, so she is making haste to reach the airport.
- I have little interest in singing.
- I have given sufficient facilities to my kids to learn computer skills.
- He showed great courage when her father met with an accident.
- They saved a few rupees and invested in the business.
- He arranged the benches well in the class.
- The older adult fell asleep on the bench.
- He married with a kind, beautiful girl last year.
- She had a hot plate in her hand, holding with tongs.
- We sat under the tall tree that provided us shade on that sunny day.
- She arranged colourful flowers in the vase that brightened up the vase.
- He bought a spacious house with plenty of rooms for his family.
- Her younger brother held her hand tightly.
- She is a kind lady.
- The old dress had a faint colour and was torn somewhere.
- He decorated windows with bright light.
- I suffered due to the noisy crowd cheering loudly at the concert.
- The tall boy dominated other boys in the class.
- She is an excellent teacher and the most popular among the students.
- The shiny diamond necklace on her neck sparkled in the blue light.
- He doesn’t like spicy food.
- Saurabh has brown hair.