Encouragement is a behaviour or words we say to someone to give them the confidence to do something.
Children need encouragement from their teachers and parents to do something with confidence.
You might also encourage your colleague to do new to their projects and improve the quality of their work.
Here are some sentences of encouragement with audio files.
Have a look-
Listen to the sentences.
- Don’t worry about it.
- Stop worrying.
- Rest assured.
- Believe in yourself.
- Don’t be afraid.
- Be confident.
- Do your best.
- Buck up.
- Improve yourself.
- You are brave.
- I am proud of you.
- You are intelligent.
- Try your level best.
- Be gentle with yourself.
- Stay positive and be a strong person.
- You can do it.
- You have a brain; use it.
- You have the quality to perform that act.
- You are a good artist.
- You are stronger than you know.
- Respect yourself.
- Don’t think, just do.
- It is not impossible for you.
- You fail when you stop trying.
- It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
- There is something in you that the world needs.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- A little progress each day adds up to high results.
- Train yourself to find the blessings in everything.
- The best revenge is massive success.
Also, go over the lessons below-
- Speaking out of home
- Speaking with the doctor
- Speaking in the hotel
- Sentences of encouragement
- About television