Meeting an old friend makes us happy. There is a conversation when two old friends meet. It differs from the other discussions.
Here are some conversation sentences between two friends.
Listen to the sentences to improve your speaking.
When someone meets you, then say-
- Good morning
- Hello! How are you?
- Thank you, I am fine. How are you doing?
- Very well
- Glad to see you
- I am glad to see you too.
- Are you surprised to see me?
- Yes, I thought you were in America.
- What are you doing now?
- I joined a school.
- Oh, very nice!
- I was searching for the same job. I got it.
- Congratulations on your new job
- Thank you very much.
- Please convey my regards to aunty.
- Yes, of course, she will be glad.
- OK, see you again.
- Yes, we will meet again.
Also, go over the lessons below-