Formation of these sentences is as;
Will + he / she/ it/ they / any subject + base form of verb + remaining words + question mark (?)
Here are some examples.
Have a look-
- Will he go to the market?
- Will she cook sweets for us?
- Will they come on Monday?
- Will it eat an apple?
- Will Anil solve an exercise in English ?
- Will Gaurav play on the ground?
- Will my parents go for a walk in the evening?
- Will Shamali study in the college library?
- Will she work hard to achieve her goal?
- Will students watch an airstrike documentary?
- Will you buy a book for me?
- Will they collect stamps?
- Will Amruta write a story of a genius country boy?
- Will a cleaner clean our house tomorrow?
- Will she inquire about the bus?
- Will my mother purchase some green groceries?
- Will Sameer go by bus to his home town?
- Will they read this magazine?
- Will students have fun on a trip?
- Will she have her own house?
- Will he send you a message?
- Will his brother receive him at the airport?
- Will Smita reach there by 10 o’clock?
- Will her father solve that issue early?
- Will Chetan watch a cartoon movie?
- Will Karan plan to go out next week?
- Will you observe the lane?
- Will they communicate with each other?
- Will you drink hot water in the morning?
- Will his mother save some money for the tour?