‘Will not’ is used with ‘he’, she, it and any subject other than I and we to express something not to be done in future.
Formation of this sentence is as;
Subject (he/ she / it/ they /any subject) + will not + base form of verb + remaining words
Here are some examples.
Have a look-
- He will not go to the market.
- She will not cook sweets for us.
- They will not come on Monday.
- It will not eat an apple.
- Anil will not solve an exercise in English.
- Gaurav will not play on the ground.
- My parents will not go for a walk in the evening.
- Shamali will not study in the college library.
- She will not work hard to achieve her goal.
- Students will not watch an airstrike documentary.
- You will not buy a book for me.
- They will not collect stamps.
- Amruta will not write a story of a genius country boy.
- A cleaner will not clean our house tomorrow.
- She will not inquire about the bus.
- My mother will not purchase some vegetables.
- Sameer will not go by bus to his home town.
- They will not read this magazine.
- Students will not have fun on a trip.
- She will not have her own house.
- He will not send you a message.
- His brother will not receive him at the airport.
- Smita will not reach there by 10 o’clock.
- Her father will not solve that issue early.
- Chetan will not watch a cartoon movie.
- Karan will not plan to go out next week.
- You will not observe the lane.
- They will not communicate with each other.
- You will not drink hot water in the morning.
- His mother will not save some money for the tour.