We can use ‘have’ to explain about-
- possession of anything in present
- physical feeling
- the action to do in present
- action completed in present
‘Have’ is used to explain about possession of anything in present.
We shall see how to form a sentence to explain about possession of anything.
Formation of sentence
We can form a sentence as-
Subject (I / we / you / they) + have + remaining words.
In these sentences, ‘have’ is used as main verb.
Here are some examples.
Let’s have a look-
- I have a book with pictures.
- We have six notebooks in our cupboard.
- You have a new calendar on a wall.
- They have a CPU with graphic card.
- I have too much homework.
- We have a shoe rack with blue cover.
- You have an artistic view point.
- I have a sister two years younger than me. (relationship)
- I have a green skirt with white patches.
- You have a blue shirt with polo collar.
- They have five files of card paper.
- I have headache since morning. (physical feeling)
- You have backache due to overriding bicycle.
- We have our own cricket kit.
- They have a water tank in their house.
- I have a meeting at 2pm today.
- We have two bedroom flat in that building.
- You have IPhone to use it for shooting that event.
- They have a white car.
- Nurses have difficult job.
- Teachers have vacation for one month.
- Those boys have blue dresses.
- Birds have wings.
- Animals have tails.
- Squirrels have bushy tails.
- I have a new black jersey.
- You have a new haircut today.
- They have a football match next week.
- I have a big assignment this week.
- They have two cotton bags.