Formation of these sentences are as;
No, + you/ he / she / it/ they/ any singular or plural subject + will not + base form of verb +remaining words
Here are some examples.
Let’s have a look-
- No, he will not go to the market.
- No, she will not cook sweets for us.
- No, they will not come on Monday.
- No, it will not eat an apple.
- No, Anil will not solve an exercise in English.
- No, Gaurav will not play on the ground.
- No, my parents will not go for a walk in the evening.
- No, Shamali will not study in the college library.
- No, she will not work hard to achieve her goal.
- No, students will not watch an air strike documentary.
- No, you will not buy a book for me.
- No, they will not collect stamps.
- No, Amruta will not write a story of a genius country boy.
- No, a cleaner will not clean our house tomorrow.
- No, she will not inquire about the bus.
- No, my mother will not purchase some vegetables.
- No, Sameer will not go by bus to his home town.
- No, they will not read this magazine.
- No, students will not have fun on a trip.
- No, she will not have her own house.
- No, he will not send you a message.
- No, his brother will not receive him at the airport.
- No, Smita will not reach there by 10 o’clock.
- No, her father will not solve that issue early.
- No, Chetan will not watch a cartoon movie.
- No, Karan will not plan to go out next week.
- No, you will not observe the lane.
- No, they will not communicate with each other.
- No, you will not drink hot water in the morning.
- No, his mother will not save some money for the tour.