In these sentences, we use ‘will be’ as a helping verb with the main verb. In addition, we should use the present participle of the verb, which is the -ing form of the verb.
Formation of a question using ‘will be’
The sentence will be in the form-
- Will + Subject (he/she/it/they/any other singular or plural noun) + be + present participle (-ing form) of the main verb + other words + question mark (?)
Examples of ‘will be’ in a question
Let’s see how to use ‘will be’ in the questions with some examples.
Here are some examples. The formation is as above.
Have a look-
- Will you be sleeping during day time?
- Will he be reading his favourite novel?
- Will she be teaching Mathematics on Monday?
- Will it be eating nuts under a tree?
- Will they will be working with dedication?
- Will Saurabh be serving the poor?
- Will Arya be singing a song for her classmates?
- Will she be waiting for you?
- Will they be watching a TV serial at that time?
- Will students be standing on the ground?
- Will teachers be meeting the parents next week?
- Will he be listening to music?
- Will you be washing your clothes?
- Will she be buying a new dress for her sister?
- Will workers be receiving remuneration for their work?
- Will he be going to school in the morning?
- Will they be enjoying a cricket match?
- Will your parents be expecting good marks from you?
- Will she be helping me in this situation?
- Will the teachers be taking their exams?
- Will children be making noise?
- Will she herself be preparing for the test?
- Will her mother be cooking some food for us?
- Will the kids be having meals?
- Will her friends be dancing on stage?
- Will she be writing a one-act play for the competition?
- Will he be using his own computer?
- Will you be planning your professional education?
- Will Sameer be playing football on the playground?
- Will she be working as a government hospital medical officer?
- Use of shall be in future continuous action
- negative sentences
- use of will be in continuous action
- use of will be in questions
- affirmative answers