Now we shall learn how to use ‘will be’ to tell about continuous action in the future.
In this sentence, ‘will be’ is used with another verb.
In these sentences, we use ‘will be’ as a helping verb with the main verb. We should use the present participle of a verb which is the -ing form of a verb.
Formation of a sentence using ‘will be’
The formation of this sentence is as follows;
The sentence will be in the form-
- Subject (You/He/She/It/They/any other singular or plural noun) + will be + -ing form of the main verb+ other words.
Examples of ‘shall be’ in a sentence
Let’s see how to use ‘shall be’ in the sentences with some examples.
Here are some examples. The formation is as above.
Have a look-
- You will be sleeping during day time.
- He will be reading his popular novel.
- She will be teaching Mathematics on Monday.
- It will be eating nuts under a tree.
- They will be working with dedication.
- Saurabh will be serving the poor.
- Arya will be singing a song for her classmates.
- She will be waiting for you.
- They will be watching a TV serial at that time.
- Students will be standing on the ground.
- Teachers will be meeting the parents next week.
- He will be listening to music.
- You will be washing your clothes.
- She will be buying a new dress for her sister.
- Workers will be receiving their remuneration for their work.
- He will be going to school in the morning.
- They will be enjoying a cricket match.
- Your parents will be expecting good marks from you.
- She will be helping me in this situation.
- Teachers will be taking their exams.
- Children will be making noise.
- She herself will be preparing for the test.
- Her mother will be cooking some food for us.
- The kids will be having meals.
- Her friends will be dancing on the stage.
- She will be writing a one-act play for the competition.
- He will be using his own computer.
- You will be planning your professional education.
- Sameer will be playing football on the playground.
- She will be working as a medical officer in a government hospital.
- Use of shall be in future continuous action
- negative sentences
- use of will be in continuous action
- use of will be in questions
- affirmative answers