In this lesson, we shall learn the use of 'those' in negative sentences.
Use of 'those' to form a negative sentence
The formation of this sentence is as;
- Those + are/ were + not + other words.
- Those + subject + are/ were + not + other words.
Here are some examples. The formation is as above.
Have a look-
- Those oranges are not fresh.
- Those were not writing papers and pencils.
- Those are not automatic calculators.
- Those were not garlands of flowers.
- Those children are not mischievous.
- Those mountains were not very steep.
- Those huts are not at the bank of the river.
- Those were not the books I needed.
- Those are not my phones.
- Those were not your watercolour bottles.
- Those were not selected oil paintings.
- Those trees are not in the mountains.
- Those students are not serious about their studies.
- Those cycles are not useful for handicaps.
- Those insects were not very small.
- Those women are not trained nurses.
- Those are not her documents.
- Those books are not available in a library.
- Those were not damaged pieces of a blanket.
- Those designs were not very attractive.
- Those are not the computers of my son.
- Those are not the assets of the company.
- Those chairs are not very expensive.
- Those students are not in the sixth standard.
- Those dresses are not for ICSE students.
- Those wallets are not of leather.
- Those bags were not blue in colour.
- Those utensils were not clean.
- Those are not computer accessories.
- Those girls were not beautiful.