Formation of a question using ‘has’
We use an auxiliary verb ‘has with the past participle of the main verb in a question.
- In the present tense, we use ‘has with the subjects- he, she, it, and any other singular noun.
When we ask a question, we should use ‘has’ at the start of a sentence.
We shall see how to form a question about the completed action.
So the formation of a question is as follows-
The construction of a question in the present tense is as follows;
- Has + subject (he/she/it/any other singular noun) + past participle of the main verb + other words + question mark (?).
Examples of ‘has’ in a question
Let’s see how to use ‘has’ in the questions with some examples.
Here are some examples. The formation is as above.
Have a look-
- Has a herd of antelope seen us hiding by the tree?
- Has a litter of cubs seen a lioness hunting an animal?
- Has he done well in his exams?
- Has she travelled the entire world?
- Has John lost his wallet in the mall?
- Has she heard about that scheme of investment?
- Has Ravina adopted two girls?
- Has a tiger hunted a deer?
- Has she solved so many difficulties during her work period?
- Has he applied for the job of medical officer at the railway hospital?
- Has she seen a ghost at the corner of a building?
- Has Krishna collected so many postage stamps?
- Has my mother made a cake for my birthday party?
- Has she spent her holidays with her family?
- Has a worker washed my car with a new cleaning liquid today?
- Has he watched that film four times?
- Has she cleaned the kitchen before going to bed?
- Has her son spent all the money on foreign trips?
- Has Aditya participated in the international film festival?
- Has she told me about that incident before?
- Has a singer sung this song so beautifully?
- Has he bought a new car for his sister on her birthday?
- Has a courier boy delivered my documents in a plastic pouch?
- Has he washed his hands and face before dinner?
- Has a lotus flower bloomed in the pond?
- Has she completed her interior assignment in four hours?
- Has he received an expensive wristwatch as a gift on his birthday?
- Has the banana turned brown?
- Has a student answered thirty difficult questions correctly?
- Has he expanded his company’s operations this year?
- Use of ‘am’ to explain the state of being
- Use of is to tell about the profession
- Use of pronoun these in questions
- Use of will in negative answers
- Use of have in the questions