There are seven days a week.
Those are as follows.
Click the audio button to listen.
The days of the week are differentiated into weekdays and weekends.
The days of the week and weekdays are different.
The days of the week are all seven.
There are 5 weekdays and 2 weekends.
Out of those 5 weekdays are-
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
2 Weekends are-
Saturday and Sunday
All days have abbreviations and are related to the names of planets. Let's have a look-
- Monday- Mon. related to the Moon
- Tuesday- Tue. related to the Mars
- Wednesday- Wed. related to the Mercury
- Thursday- Thu. related to the Jupiter
- Friday- Fri. related to the Venus
- Saturday- Sat. related to the Saturn
- Sunday- Sun. related to the Sun
Learn more- Months of the year.
Listen and practise- days of a week.
All lessons- Words