‘Will’ is used with ‘he’, she, it and any subject other than ‘I’ and ‘we’ to express something to be done in future.
Formation of this sentence is as;
Subject (you/he/ she / it/ they /any singular or plural subject) + will + base form of verb + remaining words
Here are some examples.
Have a look-
- He will go to the market.
- She will cook sweet for us.
- They will come on Monday.
- It will eat an apple.
- Anil will solve an English exercise.
- Gaurav will play in the ground.
- My parents will go for a walk in the evening.
- Shamali will study in the college library.
- She will work hard to achieve her goal.
- Students will watch an air strike documentary.
- You will buy a book for me.
- They will collect stamps.
- Amruta will write a story of genius country boy.
- Cleaner will clean our house tomorrow.
- She will inquire about a bus.
- My mother will purchase some vegetables.
- Sameer will go by bus to his home town.
- They will read this magazine.
- Students will have fun in a trip.
- She will have her own house.
- He will send you a message.
- His brother will receive him at the airport.
- Smita will reach there by 10 o’clock.
- Her father will solve that issue early.
- Chetan will watch a cartoon movie.
- Karan will plan to go out next week.
- You will observe the lane.
- They will communicate with each other.
- You will drink hot water in the morning.
- His mother will save some money for the tour.