Nowadays, most of the communication is done on the phone.
Sameer’s friend Rachana is speaking on the phone at his home.
Have a look-
- Rachana: Hello, is this 2 3 7 8 2 3 3 2?
- Sameer: Yes, who is speaking?
- Rachana: Rachana. Can I speak to Sameer, please?
- Sameer: Hi Rachna, Sameer is speaking.
- Rachana: Hi, what were you doing?
- Sameer: I was solving examples of maths.
- Rachana: Can you solve those on your own?
- Sameer: Yes, sometimes, my brother helps me.
- Rachana: Mathematics is very difficult for me.
- Sameer: Ok. Why have you called me?
- Rachana: I have to fill-up the form of the entrance exam.
- Sameer: You need my help.
- Rachana: Yes, I have to fill it up online.
- Sameer: Where are you now?
- Rachana: I am in a cybercafé.
- Sameer: Then come to my home.
- Rachana: Do you have an internet connection to your computer?
- Sameer: Yes, I have, so I am calling you.
- Rachana: Ok, it will be helpful to me.
- Sameer: I switch my computer on till you reach.
- Rachana: Yes, of course. Bye.
- Sameer: Bye.