‘Shall’ is used with 'I' and 'we' to express something to be done in future.
Formation of this sentence is as;
Subject (I/ we) + shall + base form of verb+ remaining words
Here are some examples.
Have a look-
- I shall go to the market.
- We shall cook sweet for us.
- We shall come on Monday.
- I shall eat an apple.
- We shall solve an English exercise.
- I shall play in the ground.
- We shall go for a walk in the evening.
- We shall study in the college library.
- I shall work hard to achieve my goal.
- We shall watch an air strike documentary.
- I shall buy a book for you.
- We shall collect stamps.
- I shall write a story of genius country boy.
- We shall clean our house tomorrow.
- I shall inquire about a bus.
- We shall purchase some vegetables.
- I shall go by bus to my home town.
- We shall read this magazine.
- I shall have fun on a trip.
- We shall have our own house.
- I shall send you a message.
- We shall receive him at the airport.
- I shall reach there by 10 o’clock.
- We shall solve that issue early.
- I shall watch a cartoon movie.
- We shall plan to go out next week.
- I shall observe the lane.
- We shall communicate with each other.
- I shall drink hot water in the morning.
- We shall save some money for the tour.