Click to listen
We have seen dialogue writing that is conversation writing. Interview is also a dialogue but partial form of dialogue. In dialogue writing we should write complete conversation between two people. In interview you have to frame only questions asked by the interviewer and no need to write answers of those questions.
Frame 10 questions to interview a mountaineer who successfully climbed Mt. Everest.
First congratulation for your success
- What do you feel during climbing?
- Were you confident about this success?
- For how much time are you practising?
- When did you know that you can climb so high?
- When did you show your courage first time?
- How did you practise?
- What are the difficulties that you face?
- Why did you decide to climb Mt. Everest?
- Who did you help?
- Which award did you win for your brave deed?