‘Has’ is used with ‘he’,’ she’, ‘it’ or singular third person nouns in present. Let’s see how to use ‘has’ in a sentence.
We can use ‘has’ to explain about-
- possession of anything in present
- physical feeling
- the action to do in present
- action completed in present
‘Has’ is used to explain about possession of anything in present.
We shall see how to form a sentence to explain about possession of anything.
Formation of sentence
We can form a sentence as-
Subject (he / she / it/ any singular noun) + has + remaining words.
In these sentences, ‘has’ is used as main verb.
Here are some examples.
Let’s have a look-
- He has a red tie and red cufflinks.
- She has long golden hair.
- Sheela has a book with plastic cover.
- Sameer has a computer with graphic card.
- Gaurav has so much work load in office.
- She has a collection of ornaments.
- He has an auto driving car.
- Neela has two step sisters. (relationship)
- Dolly has a pink doll.
- Nikita has a dozen of pencils.
- He has two bedroom flat in Mumbai.
- Sheela has severe headache. (physical feeling)
- He has pain in his ankle.
- She has a piano with its stand.
- It has four sharp sides.
- He has a meeting at 2pm today.
- She has a black pant with two pockets.
- A tiger has black stripes on its body.
- It has attractive blue eyes.
- A nurse has a difficult job.
- A teacher has a laptop to teach students.
- This boy has a blue dress.
- A bird has wings to fly.
- An animal has a tail.
- A squirrel has a beautiful bushy tail.
- Parth has a small school bag.
- Saurabh has a new white coloured scale.
- She has a gate pass of that event.
- He has a controversial life.
- Suvarna has many types of boxes.
- He has two paintings painted by M. F. Husain.