Use of ‘does’
Does is used with pronouns he, she, it and any third person singular number.
We use does as helping verb to ask question in present tense.
We can use does -
- as main verb
- to form a negative sentence
- to ask question
- to show certainty of the description
We can use does as main verb.
Formation is as;
Subject(he/she/it/ any third person, singular number) + does + remaining words.
Have a look-
- She does it very cheerfully.
- He does it with concentration.
- Saumya does it for you.
- Lion does it to feed its cubs.
- He does his best.
- She does his favor.
- He does well in his exam.
- Kartik does anything for me.
- He does his homework in the evening.
- She does it according to her convenience.
- He does as she asks him to do.
- Cleaner does cleaning on Monday.
- He always does research on different sites.
- She does painting on Sunday.
- Washerman does our laundry on Saturday.
- Sameer does his architectural designs in his office.
- He does his computerized work in his room.
- An employee does his work well.
- He does office work in given time.
- She does good job in office.
- It does it repeatedly.
- He does anything as his wish.
- She does discussion with her mother.
- It does it on its own.
- Pritee does her work properly in time.
- Performer does well on the stage.
- She does it on her own.
- He does as I do.
- She does her duty well.
- Worker does his best.