There is a birthday party of John.
His friends are invited to the party.
All his friends gathered together.
There is a conversation between them.
Have a look-
- Ritesh: (offering a gift to him) Happy birthday John
- John: Thank you very much.
- John’s Mom: (while serving the cold drink to the guests) Children! have cold drinks.
- John: Mom, all my friends have come.
- Mom: Ok. Call your Papa and all your friends to the table.
- John: Everybody, please come to the table.
- Mom: John, come here. Here is a knife. Cut the cake.(John cuts the cake. All sing ‘happy birthday to you’)
- John’s Papa: (Papa feeds him a piece of cake.) Have a bite.
- Mom: Very nice! Now give me a knife to make pieces.
- John: Yes, Mom, I shall serve the pieces to everybody.
- Papa: Serve them snacks and water also.
- John: Yes, Papa.
- Papa: (after eating) Children, have fun. What would you like to play?
- Child: Snake and ladder
- Papa: Nice game! You will have a lot of fun.
- John: Papa, give us a dice.
- Papa: Yes, take this.(Children play. Now it is time to go.)
- Child: Thank you, uncle. We had a lot of fun.
- Papa: Ok, my child, bye
- Children: Bye!